Ingredients for 2 sliders:
- 200g (4 x 50g) sweet potato cut into semi-thick pieces
- 6oz cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Mozzarella cheese (4 slices - from block or pre-sliced)
- Small handful of spinach
- 2 beef steak tomato slices
- 2 tsp BBQ sauce
- 2 toothpicks
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Slice a sweet potato into 4 thick pieces to make the buns of the sliders. Helpful Hint: Pre-heat the slider buns in the oven for 8-10 minutes prior to assembling the slider. This ensures the buns are fully cooked before eating. Place on baking sheet to bake before!
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 4 slices, or use pre-sliced.
- On one sweet potato slice, add spinach, 1 tomato slice, 3oz chicken, mozzarella cheese pieces, 1 tsp BBQ sauce.
- Top with the other sweet potato slice and jam a toothpick all the way through the entire slider so that it pierces the sweet bun below.
- Repeat for the other slider.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375F or until the sweet potato is cooked to desired firmness/softness.